guilde harmoangels [metin2] Index du Forum

guilde harmoangels [metin2] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Obscure>Locks,%Simple Keys Chris Ackerley

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde harmoangels [metin2] Index du Forum -> Guilde -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
antokes

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Obscure>Locks,%Simple Keys Chris Ackerley Répondre en citant

Obscure Locks, Simple Keys Chris Ackerley > urlin.us/2bh67

PlayCalendarTheoretical...orientation:...I...am...unsympathetic...to...what...Alan...Sokal...calls...the..."intellectual...impostures"...of...postmodernism,...but...I...am...at...ease...with...genetic...criticism,...although...most...of...my...research...interrogates...or...reflects...the...principles...and...problems...of...validity...in...interpretation.Current...ResearchMy...current...major...projects...are:(1)...a...study...of...Samuel...Beckett...and...Science...(London:...Continuum);...(2)...annotating...three...works...by...Malcolm...Lowry:...(i)...a...long-lost...but...newly-discovered...novel,...In...Ballast...to...the...White...Sea,...(ii)...the...1940...Volcano,...and...(iii)...Swinging...the...Maelstrom;...as...part...of...the...EMiC...(Editing...Manuscripts...in...Canada)...project,...in...association...with...the...U...Ottawa...Press;(3)...a...Marsden-funded...study...of...the...modernist...aesthetic,...with...reference...to...its...Medieval...roots...and...traditions,...in...association...with...the...Centre...for...Modernism...and...Christianity...(University...of...Bergen).I...am...on...the...advisory...boards...of...the...Journal...of...Beckett...Studies,...Samuel...Beckett...Today...(Amsterdam),...Historicising...Modernism...(London:...Continuum...P),...Modernism...and...Christianity...(U...Bergen),...Otago...French...Notes...(U...Otago)...and...the...Ionesco-Beckett...Research...Centre...(National...University...of...Theatre...and...Cinematography,...Bucharest)Feldman...(Eds.),...The...international...reception...of...Samuel...BeckettDemented..particulars:..The..annotated..'Murphy'Samuel...Beckett...and...anthropomorphic...insolenceIn...M&.Large,.D(2009)Google+-->By.continuing.to.use.our.site,.you.agree.to.our.cookie.policy.Facebook.logoEmail.or.PhonePasswordHaving.trouble?Sign.UpEnglish.(US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais.(France)EspaolPortugus.(Brasil)ItalianoSign.UpLog.InMessengerFacebook.LiteMobileFind.FriendsBadgesPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesGroupsAboutCreate.AdCreate.PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd.ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity.Log.Facebook..2016(1995)My...AccountJournal.of.Beckett.Studies,.6(1),.119-124The..past..in..monochrome:..(In)voluntary..memory..in..Samuel..Beckett's..Krapp's..Last..Tape108-128)Fairy-tales...and...flagellation:...Samuel...Beckett's...'Sanies...II'Accessibility...Skip...to...Global...Navigation...Skip...to...Local...Navigation...Skip...to...Content...Skip...to...Search...Skip...to...Site...Map...New..York:..Grove..Press,..686pPlayAckerley,...CAckerley,...C"Primeval.mud.impenetrable.dark":.Towards.an.annotation.of.Comment.c'est/How.it.isTranslate.Van..Hulle..&..MGModernism/Modernity,..18(4),..789-800(2011)Amsterdam,.The.Netherlands:.RodopiIn...MMy.AccountIn.Mehigan,.TNixon..(Ed.),..Publishing..Samuel..Beckett(ppIn.M(2010)In.E(2009) f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde harmoangels [metin2] Index du Forum -> Guilde -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange