guilde harmoangels [metin2] Index du Forum

guilde harmoangels [metin2] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Snow-Leopard Hd3650

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde harmoangels [metin2] Index du Forum -> Guilde -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
antokes

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Snow-Leopard Hd3650 Répondre en citant

Snow Leopard Hd3650 > bit.ly/1NBl8c7

tonymacx86.com,,,Home,,,Forums,,,>,,,Post,,,Installation,,,>,,,Graphics,,,>RegardsApple,,,,Info,,,,Site,,,,Map,,,,Hot,,,,News,,,,RSS,,,,Feeds,,,,Contact,,,,Us,,,,Copyright,,,,,,,,Apple,,,,IncIf,,,,who,,,,can,,,,use,,,,QE/CI,,,,Pls,,,,told,,,,me,,,,too.Thanks,,,,How,,,,is,,,,that,,,,a,,,,success,,,,if,,,,you,,,,don't,,,,have,,,,QE/CI?I,,,,also,,,,tried,,,,to,,,,use,,,,drivers,,,,from,,,,Leo,,,,but,,,,the,,,,gave,,,,me,,,,compatibility,,,,errors,,,,with,,,,the,,,,new,,,,OpenGL,,,,frameworkTerms,,,of,,,Use,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Use,,,of,,,Cookies,,,United,,,States,,,(English),,,not,,,,yet,,,,test,,,,on,,,,lion,,,,if,,,,you,,,,want,,,,the,,,,link,,,,for,,,,that,,,,i,,,,will,,,,give,,,,to,,,,you,,,,,,,,altair.john,,,,Joined:,,,,May,,,,30,,,,,2011,,,,Messages:,,,,6,,,,Jan,,,,31,,,,,2012,,,,#4,,,,altair.john,,,,Joined:,,,,May,,,,30,,,,,2011,,,,Messages:,,,,6,,,,ok,,,,,please,,,,give,,,,me,,,,the,,,,link,,,,to,,,,SL,,,,-,,,,will,,,,look,,,,into,,,,it.The,,requested,,URL,,was,,not,,found,,on,,this,,serverFollow,,insanelymac,,fluid,,,,fixed,,26,,News,,Forum,,Downloads,,OSx86,,Wiki,,Mac,,Netbook,,Search,,Advanced,,Search,,section:,,This,,topic,,Forums,,Members,,Help,,Files,,Downloads,,Pages,,Sign,,In,,Create,,Account,,View,,New,,Content,,Forums,,Members,,Downloads,,Chat,,Rules,,More,,InsanelyMac,,Forum,,OSx86,,Project,,Hardware,,Components,,and,,Drivers,,Graphics,,Cards,,ATi,,Javascript,,Disabled,,Detected,,You,,currently,,have,,javascript,,disabled,,,,altair.john,,,,Joined:,,,,May,,,,30,,,,,2011,,,,Messages:,,,,6,,,,Jan,,,,28,,,,,2012,,,,#2,,,,altair.john,,,,Joined:,,,,May,,,,30,,,,,2011,,,,Messages:,,,,6,,,,Any,,,,idea?,,,,,,,,darkstarz,,,,Joined:,,,,Jul,,,,7,,,,,2011,,,,Messages:,,,,3,,,,Jan,,,,28,,,,,2012,,,,#3,,,,darkstarz,,,,Joined:,,,,Jul,,,,7,,,,,2011,,,,Messages:,,,,3,,,,with,,,,ati,,,,radeon,,,,3650,,,,i,,,,was,,,,able,,,,to,,,,do,,,,only,,,,on,,,,snow,,,,leopardaltair.john,,,Joined:,,,May,,,30,,,,2011,,,Messages:,,,6,,,Jan,,,26,,,,2012,,,#1,,,altair.john,,,Joined:,,,May,,,30,,,,2011,,,Messages:,,,6,,,Hi,,,,please,,,advise,,,howto,,,achieve,,,driver,,,and,,,settings,,,for,,,full,,,acceleration,,,and,,,resolution,,,at,,,ATI,,,HD,,,3650,,,Mobility,,,Radeon,,,256,,,MB,,,in,,,Lenovo,,,T500,,,with,,,Lion,,,10.7.2Open,,Menu,,Close,,Menu,,Apple,,Shopping,,Bag,,Apple,,Mac,,iPad,,iPhone,,Watch,,TV,,Music,,Support,,Search,,apple.com,,Shopping,,Bag,,Anyway,,,,congratulation,,,,you,,,can,,,fell,,,lucky,,,today,,,heheI,,,want,,,to,,,think,,,that,,,someone,,,is,,,working,,,now,,,in,,,a,,,specific,,,kext,,,,who,,,knows?,,,I,,,saw,,,OVEnabler,,,before,,,and,,,i,,,thought,,,"it,,,is,,,not,,,for,,,me,,,48xx,,,it,,,isnt,,,too,,,similar,,,to,,,my,,,3650",,,,anyway,,,i'm,,,going,,,to,,,try,,,next,,,week,,,,thank,,,you!,,,Back,,,to,,,top,,,#11,,,lenesu,,,Posted,,,13,,,September,,,2009,,,-,,,08:38,,,AM,,,lenesu,,,InsanelyMac,,,Protg,,,Members,,,19,,,posts,,,Gender:Male,,,Location:RepBack,,,to,,,top,,,#4,,,full,,,moon,,,Posted,,,11,,,September,,,2009,,,-,,,01:45,,,AM,,,full,,,moon,,,InsanelyMac,,,Protg,,,Members,,,19,,,posts,,,and,,,now.10.6.1,,,is,,,releaseThis,,,,is,,,,the,,,,working,,,,link,,,,to,,,,the,,,,HD3650,,,,.kext,,,,installation,,,,package:,,,,Back,,,,to,,,,top,,,,#20,,,,Eiszeit,,,,Posted,,,,09,,,,April,,,,2010,,,,-,,,,01:43,,,,PM,,,,Eiszeit,,,,InsanelyMac,,,,Protg,,,,Members,,,,40,,,,posts,,,,Is,,,,it,,,,for,,,,SL?,,,,if,,,,it,,,,is,,,,,does,,,,it,,,,work,,,,with,,,,QE/CL?,,,,Back,,,,to,,,,top,,,,Page,,,,1,,,,of,,,,2,,,,1,,,,2,,,,Next,,,,Back,,,,to,,,,ATi,,,,0,,,,user(s),,,,are,,,,reading,,,,this,,,,topic,,,,0,,,,members,,,,,0,,,,guests,,,,,0,,,,anonymous,,,,users,,,,Reply,,,,to,,,,quoted,,,,postsClear,,,,,,,,InsanelyMac,,,,Forum,,,,→,,,,OSx86,,,,Project,,,,→,,,,Hardware,,,,Components,,,,and,,,,Drivers,,,,→,,,,Graphics,,,,Cards,,,,→,,,,ATi,,,,Help,,,,Sign,,,,In,,,,,,,,Use,,,,Facebook,,,,,,,,Use,,,,Twitter,,,,Need,,,,an,,,,account?,,,,Register,,,,now!,,,,Username,,,,I've,,,,forgotten,,,,my,,,,password,,,,Forum,,,,Password,,,,Remember,,,,me,,,,This,,,,is,,,,not,,,,recommended,,,,for,,,,shared,,,,computers,,,,Sign,,,,in,,,,anonymously,,,,Don't,,,,add,,,,me,,,,to,,,,the,,,,active,,,,users,,,,list,,,,,,,,2016,,,,InsanelyMac,,,,News,,,,Forum,,,,Downloads,,,,OSx86,,,,Wiki,,,,Mac,,,,Netbook,,,,PHP,,,,hosting,,,,by,,,,CatN,,,,Designed,,,,by,,,,Ed,,,,Gain,,,,Logo,,,,by,,,,irfan,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,,,,,Jesterhead,,,,Joined:,,,,May,,,,2,,,,,2012,,,,Messages:,,,,1,,,,May,,,,6,,,,,2012,,,,#5,,,,Jesterhead,,,,Joined:,,,,May,,,,2,,,,,2012,,,,Messages:,,,,1,,,,I,,,,need,,,,that,,,,link,,,,tooi,,think,,i,,need,,a,,hd,,4890,,cardAll,,,postings,,,and,,,use,,,of,,,the,,,content,,,on,,,this,,,site,,,are,,,subject,,,to,,,the,,,Apple,,,Support,,,Communities,,,Terms,,,of,,,UseThis,,,is,,,for,,,HD4850,,,but,,,not,,,sure,,,if,,,it,,,will,,,also,,,work,,,for,,,your,,,card0,,robbederks,,,,10,,Junior,,Member,,Members,,10,,5,,posts,,Posted,,17,,Jul,,2011,,I,,think,,that,,at,,least,,resolution,,change,,you,,will,,get.Try,,and,,give,,feedback.I,,tried,,,but,,the,,resolution,,can,,still,,not,,be,,changed,,,Is,,there,,another,,way?,,XCode,,really,,looks,,like,,crap,,in,,1024*768.Thanks,Robbe,,Share,,this,,post,,Link,,to,,post,,Share,,on,,other,,sites,,netkas.org,,Fri,,May,,20,,07:59:11,,2016,,Apache/2.2.16,,(Linux/SUSE)Back,,to,,top,,#9,,ArTVivace,,Posted,,11,,September,,2009,,-,,08:31,,PM,,ArTVivace,,InsanelyMac,,Protg,,Just,,Joined,,1,,posts,,i'm,,so,,sorry,,>>>,,i,,think,,just,,i,,can,,boot,,and,,use,,it,,=,,success,,sorry,,Back,,to,,top,,#10,,fiestaman,,Posted,,11,,September,,2009,,-,,09:58,,PM,,fiestaman,,InsanelyMac,,Protg,,Members,,8,,posts,,HiSeveral,,functions,,may,,not,,workIf,,you,,haven't,,QE,,and,,CI,,it,,is,,probabbly,,you,,can't,,repeat,,this,,magicError:,,,,404,,,,-,,,,Category,,,,not,,,,foundPlease,,inform,,the,,author,,of,,that,,page,,about,,the,,errorATI,,,,HD,,,,3650,,,,Mobility,,,,Radeon,,,,256,,,,MB,,,,in,,,,Lenovo,,,,T500,,,,with,,,,Lion,,,,Discussion,,,,in,,,,'Graphics',,,,started,,,,by,,,,altair.john,,,,,Jan,,,,26,,,,,2012.Moldova,,,,PSit's,,,,look,,,,like,,,,so,,,,"stupid,,,,figure",,,,from,,,,me!!But,,,,it's,,,,real,,,,for,,,,HD3650,,,,in,,,,da,,,,first,,,,time.My,,,,systemAMD,,,,Athlon,,,,64X2,,,,5000+ECS,,,,A780GM-A,,,,on,,,,SB700,,,,(HD3200,,,,can't,,,,work)ATI,,,,HD3650,,,,PCi-EXDDR2,,,,800,,,,MHz,,,,4,,,,GB1.Installation,,,,Guide,,,,with,,,,>>,,,,installation,,,,with,,,,figure1,,,,All,,,rights,,,reserved f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde harmoangels [metin2] Index du Forum -> Guilde -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange